Mutual Dropshipping ("MD") is committed to offering you a secure and fair trading platform. To support this commitment, this user agreement and other relevant policies are formulated to set out the complete terms and conditions of service that govern your access to and use of our website and service and state our expectations of users and protection measures, which supersedes any prior written or oral agreements on the same subject matter.
Please read this Agreement carefully before clicking "Agree" in the registration process. Please read carefully and fully understand all terms, especially the clauses for disclaimer or limitation of liability, applicable law, and dispute resolution. The clauses for disclaimer or limitation of liability are in bold and underlined and you shall read them carefully. If you have any questions about the agreement, you can consult MD agents.
Any new features or tools added to the current site and the application should also be subject to the User Agreement. You can view the latest version of the "User Agreement" on this page at any time. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any parts of the agreement by posting updates or changes on the site. You are responsible for regularly checking the changes to this page, and MD will notify you of the revision of the terms by email or announcement on our website. You accept any changes when you continue to use MD Services and application or visit our website after any changes have been published.
Given the multiple language versions of this agreement and other supplementary agreements, the Chinese (simplified) version shall prevail and share a larger portion of the legal effect in case of different understandings or interpretations of the terms and conditions of this agreement.
By signing up for a MD account or by using any MD Services (as defined below), you voluntarily agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("the agreement") as a MD user. If you do not agree to the agreement or any of its terms and conditions, you shall immediately stop the registration process.
1. MD, MD Company, the company: refer to the single name or collective name of the operator of MD platform, including but not limited to Yiwu MutualTrade Co., Ltd. and other affiliated companies.
2. MD platform, MD website, the website, the site, Site, this website, MD mall, Mutual Droshipping, MD, mutualdropship, MD: refer to the official website with the domain name of mutualdropship.com under the name of Yiwu Mutual Trade Co., Ltd.
3. We: refer to MD, MD Company, MD platform, mutualdropship website, etc.
4. MD Services, services: refer to the services provided by MD to you through the Website, email and other platforms based on the Internet (including new forms of service emerging based on technological development in the future).
5. MD Rules: refer to all rules published by MD via the website, email, etc., including but not limited to this term of use, dispute policy, applicable law, disclaimer, etc.
6. MD User, user, you: refer to any natural person, legal person or other unincorporated organization who legally registers through MD and agrees to all terms of the agreement and other supplementary agreements.
7. MD account: refers to the account legally registered by MD user through MD.
8. Singular: the singular includes the plural and vice versa.
9. China: refers to the abbreviation of the People's Republic of China, including Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan.
10. Mainland China: refers to the mainland of the People's Republic of China, excluding Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan.
11. Other states, other countries: refer to sovereign states and regions other than the People's Republic of China.
12. Devices: refer to mobile phones, PCs or other devices accessing the mutualdropship.
13. Personal data: the information needed to register on MD, browse MD or use MD Services, and the personal data generated.
14. Service Provider: a third party company or individual providing services on behalf of MD Company.
15. Third Party Service Provider, MD Partner: any natural person, legal person or unincorporated organization other than MD Company that provides services or software, or sells goods.
16. Usage Data: the data automatically generated by browsing the web page or using the service.
II. General Provisions
1. You confirm that before you start registering on MD or using MD Services, you have the civil capacity required by the Civil Code of the People's Republic of China and other relevant laws (or the civil capacity required by your country. One of the two is sufficient). Otherwise, you shall terminate the registration or stop using MD Service immediately and you and your guardian shall bear all the legal consequences.
2. You agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations, agreements and policies when using the Website and services to access mutualdropship or use MD Services.
4. All contents, materials and information you obtain from MD website shall be used only for the purposes permitted by MD website. You shall not use the abovementioned matter for any other purposes not expressly permitted by MD or other illegal purposes.
5. You are allowed to access the content, products or services provided by third-party websites through hyperlinks (text links, banners, channels or other forms), APIs or other means. Please read the terms or privacy policies of such sites before using them. You shall understand that MD Company neither has control over such third-party websites nor monitors such websites. Therefore, MD takes no responsibility for any content, products, or services provided on such websites.
6. You shall not take any actions that may damage the integrity of computer systems or networks of MD Company, or access to such computer systems or networks without authorization.
7. You shall not impair the integrity of the feedback system of MD Company, such as leaving positive feedback for your own account through a third party or by a secondary user ID, or leaving unproven negative feedback for other users.
8. You shall confirm that the headings and index keywords set forth in the terms of this Agreement are only for the purpose of helping you understand the subject matter expressed in the Agreement and shall not affect or limit the meaning and interpretation of the Agreement. You shall read the specific expressions of the agreement carefully in order to protect your own rights and interests.
9. MD Company and the User are independent contractors, and none of the terms hereof shall be deemed to be the agent, partnership, joint venture partner, employee-employer or franchisee - franchisee relationship of either party to the other party.
10. If any provision of the agreement is held invalid or unenforceable by a court decision, statute, rule or otherwise, such provision shall be deleted and the remaining provisions shall remain effective and enforceable.
11. Failure to exercise or delay in exercising any right under the agreement, shall not constitute a waiver of such right by MD Company.
12. MD Company reserves the right to assign the Agreement (including all rights, titles, interests, obligations and responsibilities in the Agreement) to any person or entity (including any affiliate of MD Company). You may not assign all or any part of the Agreement to any person or entity.
13. Your offering of any benefits in kind, cash, cash equivalents, labor services, tourism, etc. whose value is clearly beyond the scope of normal business negotiation offered to the employees and consultants of MD and/or its affiliated companies may be deemed commercial bribery. In such case, MD may immediately terminate all cooperation with you and collect liquidated damages and/or compensation from you. These amounts are calculated based on the economic loss and goodwill loss suffered by MD due to your bribery.
14. Before placing an order on MD, you are obliged to read the product details on MD carefully, and make a judgment based on your own risk tolerance. The important risks of dropshipping are as follows:
(1) Quality, safety, health, environmental protection, labeling, and other standards or technical specifications of the place of origin (mainly China) of certain dropshipping products may be different from, inconsistent with, or even in conflict with the standards of your country, therefore you must identify and bear the relevant risks.
(2) Certain products are directly purchased from the People's Republic of China and may not have the language label of your country.
(3) Certain dropshipping products do not infringe the relevant intellectual property rights of the People's Republic of China. However, due to the regional factors of intellectual property rights, they may infringe the relevant intellectual property rights of your country. You must identify by yourself and give up the right to claim compensation from MD.
15. Due to the limitation of factory production, trending products and peak season, MD may have a long processing time and procurement cycle of certain products. In such case, MD Agent will actively negotiate with you before refund or other agreed actions can be carried out upon mutual agreement.
III. MD Account
1. Before registering on MD or using MD Services, you must have the civil capacity required by the Civil Code of the People's Republic of China and other relevant laws (or the civil capacity required by your country, one of the two is sufficient).
2. An account will be generated for you after successful registration. The ownership of the account belongs to us, and you only have the right to use the account during the valid period of the agreement. Without our consent, your account is for your own use only, while information or control of your account shall not be transferred, donated, lent, sold, authorized or leased to a third party or jointly controlled and used by a third party.
3. Necessary information including but not limited to a user name, your name, email, country, contact information, delivery address, bank account, etc. should be provided during your registration or use of the MD account. You must ensure that the information you fill in and provide is true, accurate and complete. Otherwise, your account may be restricted or terminated. You are accountable for any liability or loss for providing untruthful, inaccurate or incomplete information.
4. After registration of your account, MD has the right to decide whether we will offer services to you based on the authenticity, accuracy and completeness of the information you provide and whether it conforms to other conditions of the Agreement. You shall update in time for any changes of the information provided by you during the use of your account.
5. The account may be compatible with other websites or applications operated by MD and our affiliates, or third party platforms of our partners and so forth. When logging in with your account and using certain services, you shall also comply with the relevant service agreement in addition to the provisions of this Agreement.
6. The account password is for your own security protection. You are responsible for keeping information including the user name, password of the account. Otherwise, you will be fully accountable for any legal liability caused by such matters. You shall not share, or allow others to use your account, ID or password. Any logging activity of your account will be considered as your own operation, and the record data generated by the operation are valid credentials for your behavior.
7. MD will encrypt your password and take other security measures to ensure that your information will not be lost, misused or altered. However, please be aware that despite our best efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Please properly protect your personal information, and do not provide it to others unless you have to.
8. If you find that your personal information has been leaked, especially the user name and password, please contact us immediately so that we can take appropriate measures.
9. If you find any unauthorized uses of your password or accounts, and any other violations of the user account security, you shall immediately notify MD, but you fully understand that MD needs reasonable time to take actions against any of your requests and any actions taken by MD at your requests may not avoid or prevent the formation or expansion of the consequences. MD is not liable except for statutory faults.
10. You agree that all activities occurring under your account (including but not limited to publishing any company or product information, clicking to accept any other agreement or rule, subscribing to or paying for any service, sending E-mail or SMS by an email account) will be deemed to be authorized by you.
11. You shall admit that the use of your account by multiple users other than your business entity ("Multiple Uses") may cause irreparable harm to MD or other users. MD shall not make any compensation for your loss or damage (including but not limited to loss of profits) due to your multiple uses; MD shall have the right to claim compensation from you, and unilaterally suspend or terminate your account without any liability if your multiple uses cause losses to MD or other users.
12. You shall admit that MD has the right to unilaterally suspend or terminate your account and reserves the right to claim compensation from you if your behavior brings negative impacts on MD, including but not limited to: a. Publishing untrue statements on MD or other platforms or websites; b. Open disputes on related third-party platforms such as Stripe and PayPal without negotiation with MD.
13. Your personal information and account information will be stored and encrypted by MD under your authorization. Please refer to the Private Policy for full details.
14. You agree to allow MD to send, display, promote, or send information (both commercial and non-commercial) to you from MD or third-party advertisers in accordance with laws and regulations while using our services. You can configure the relevant settings to turn on/off or reduce the display of relevant types of ads or push notifications if you are not interested in receiving such ads or notifications.
15. Payment methods supported by MD include MD Wallet, credit card, Wise, Stripe, Payoneer, etc.
16. According to MD's data analysis and experience, MD may take security measures such as limiting login if MD believes that your account has abnormal activities.
17. Your account will be terminated immediately if you have any forms of verbal or written abuse (including abusive or retaliatory threats) towards any MD user, MD employee, or MD member.
IV. MD Services
mutualtrade.com is the official website of Yiwu Mutual Trade Co., Ltd. MD was registered in 2012. In 2020, we entered the Dropshipping industry and launched the MD platform in 2020 mutualdropshipping.com. We focus on Dropshipping and our main user groups are vendors on Shopify, WooCommerce, eBay, Lazada and Shopee. These vendors focus on marketing, while we do product sourcing, order processing and shipping. We are the most professional company in China's dropshipping industry with products distributed all over the world, and we are dedicated to meeting the needs of users and maintaining a high degree of competitiveness. Till this day, we continue to offer a high level of service. In addition to dropshipping APP, mutualdropship.com.
MD mall has various types of products with corresponding information including product attributes, descriptions, inventory, prices, etc. MD reserves the right to change the product information on MD at any time, such as changes in product description, attributes, inventory quantity, price and other information. The product information is subject to the real-time information displayed on MD Website. Please read carefully before placing an order.
2. Sourcing Service:
You may submit a product Sourcing Request to MD by providing relevant pictures, product links, text descriptions, etc. MD will find a specific product for you within a certain period of time (usually 2 business days). You acknowledge and agree that, due to the inaccuracy or incompleteness of the product information provided by you, the sourcing result by MD may differ from your specific requirements. The specific product information and condition shall be subject to the product you ordered.
3. Order Processing:
(1) Order synchronization: order information from your authorized store will be synchronized to MD.
(2) CSV Order Upload: you can download the template on MD website and upload orders through EXCEL documents to place orders.
(3) Manual Order Creation: you can place an order on MD manually.
(4) Order Splitting: according to your actual transport needs, you can split an order into multiple orders for transportation.
(5) Order Combination: you can combine multiple orders into one order for transportation.
(6) Automatic Invoice: MD will automatically generate the invoice upon successful payments.
4. Store Management Services:
MD offers store transfer service, multiple store management, and sub-accounts to meet the diversified needs of users, and you can manage multiple stores integrally on MD platform by setting up sub-accounts.
(1) One-click Listing: you can list MD products to your authorized stores. You are obliged to timely update the product information in the store since the product information of MD platform may change at any time according to the actual situation. Meanwhile, MD takes no responsibility for the resulting dispute.
(2) Review Import: you can import product reviews from MD to your authorized store. But MD is not obligated to censor the authenticity and objectivity of the imported reviews, and the user shall bear the resulting legal consequences.
(3) Product Connection: you can connect your products in the store with MD products. Then, you are obliged to timely update the product information in the store since the product information of MD platform will change according to the actual situation at any time. Meanwhile, MD takes no responsibility for the resulting dispute.
5. Order Fulfillment:
You can ship products to MD and MD will handle and ship your products.
6. Shipping Service:
MD ships products for users with tracking information. Please refer to the following Shipping Service for details.
7. Global Warehousing:
MD offers global warehouses with local delivery and private inventory for you.
8. POD (Print on Demand) Service:
MD can print products on your demand (POD). Such customized products will not be returned or resent, except for quality problems.
9. Customized Packaging:
MD provides customized packaging for you. Products of customized packaging will not be returned or resent except for quality problems.
You can register to become a partner of MD.
11. Video and Photo Shooting:
You can post a video or photo shooting request for your products.
V. Your Rights and Obligations
You shall warrant that you will use MD Services in a reasonable manner and accept this Agreement and other policies, rules, and announcements made and issued by MD in due course.
1. You shall admit that you will use the MD Platform and MD Services within the scope agreed herein, and you shall not use the MD platform to engage in the following activities:
(1) You shall not use MD Services beyond authorization or have malicious use of MD Services.
(2) You shall warrant that you will abide by the national and local laws and regulations, industry practices and social and public moralities in the process of using MD Service and will not make use of the services provided by the MD to store, distribute and publish any of the following information and content:
a. That jeopardizes national security (China and other countries) and destroys national unity and social stability;
b. That insults or slanders others and infringes other people’s lawful rights and interests;
c. That is to distribute obscenity, pornography, gambling, violence, murder, or terror;
d. That is an illegal advertisement, marketing information or spam message. Meanwhile, you shall not set a username containing the above contents and information.
(3) You shall not use MD to infringe others' legitimate rights and interests such as intellectual property rights, portrait rights, privacy rights, reputation rights and personal information;
(4) You shall not maliciously fabricate or assist in fabricating facts, reviews and other information or data;
(5) You shall warrant that you will not make use of the services provided by MD to conduct any illegal actions or endanger computer network security, including but not limited to:
a. Using unauthorized data or accessing unauthorized servers/accounts;
b. Accessing public computer networks or other people's computer systems without permission and deleting, modifying or adding stored information;
c. Any unauthorized attempt to probe, scan, or test loopholes in the Software's system or network or any other act that undermines network security;
d. Attempt to interfere with or destroy the normal operation of the software system or website, intentionally spread malicious programs or viruses and other acts of damaging or interfering with normal network information services;
e. Forging TCP/IP packet name or part name;
f. Uploading any viruses, Trojans, worms or other contents harmful to network security by using the platform and services.
(6) You shall not reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify, adapt, translate, or make any attempt to discover the source code of MD or to create derivative works based on the whole or on any part of MD without permission. At the same time, you shall not remove any ownership statement or label on MD or MD documentation, or merge other software with MD;
(7) You shall not use plug-ins and/or exploiting program loopholes to gain benefits.
2. Without our written permission, you shall not commit any of the following acts or authorize, permit or assist any third party to commit the following acts on MD:
(1) Copy, read and adopt the information content on MD for any form of commercial use;
(2) Edit, sort out and arrange the information content on MD and related services without authorization and display it in channels other than the source page of MD and related services;
(3) Use improper methods or assist a third party to generate data flow, reading volume, or transaction guidance, transfer, hijacking or other adverse effects on the contents of the platform and related services.
3. API Usage
(1) According to the requirements and actual needs of MD, you shall provide relevant interface account password or store account information.
(2) You shall be fully responsible for any customer dispute caused by the failure of data transmission on your store and your platform interface, fuzzy interface setting, lack of transmission verification security value, etc., which has not been repaired after being notified by MD.
(3) If the API or related functions of your platform are updated, you shall timely inform MD and assist the MD platform to make the corresponding optimization.
VI. Data Protection
We collect your personal information to provide and continuously improve our products and services. The types of personal information we collect are as follows:
1. Information you provide to MD: we receive and store any information you provide to us regarding MD services. You can choose not to provide certain information, but your use of certain MD Services may be limited.
3. Information obtained from other sources: we may receive your personal information from other sources, such as the shipping address and mobile phone number from the mini-program operator when you use our mini-program for delivery.
4. Sensitive Personal Information: we may collect Sensitive Personal Information during your use of MD Services. For example, when you place orders on MD, we need to collect identification information, such as your address, phone number, and so on, so your orders can be clear and delivered.
5. Store Data: after authorizing your store to MD, you agree that we will collect your store information and other data when necessary, including but not limited to store URL, order information, product information, and other information from our carriers or other third parties, which is used to modify our records and to improve the delivery of your next order and your contact. MD has the right to modify some of your store data when necessary, such as updating product data, product inventory, tracking number, etc.
VII. Copyright and Intellectual Property Rights
All services and content on MD, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations and software, are the properties of MD Dropshipping or the content providers and are protected by the Chinese and international laws. The intellectual property of the overall content on MD belongs to MD or our affiliates.
A compilation of all content provided through or included in MD Services is the exclusive property of MD and is protected by China and international law. No individual has the right to infringe the above rights of MD. Otherwise, MD reserves the right to claim protection fees and losses from infringers, including but not limited to direct and indirect losses, potential losses, legal costs, arbitration fees, investigation and evidence collection fees, attorney's fees, notarization fees, etc.
The content on MD is partly from our suppliers. If any organization or individual thinks that the content on MD may infringe its lawful rights and interests, please timely inform MD. MD will remove the accused infringing content as soon as possible after being informed, but will not bear any relevant legal responsibility or economic responsibility.
Since the sourcing requests posted are reviewed manually or filtered by the system, it is impossible to fully determine whether the sourcing requests on MD are legitimate or not. Therefore, MD is not liable for your sourcing requests. If you think that there are quality problems or intellectual property rights infringements involved in the transaction through MD, you shall timely inform MD and MD will try its best to assist you to solve the corresponding problems.
The intellectual property rights of original information such as text, pictures, videos, software, and performances published and uploaded by users on MD belong to you (or separately agreed by the third-party content provider and you) when you use MD services, but, based on MD operation, you shall confirm that your publishing and uploading of such information are deemed to be your right to use, copy, and disseminate our authorized intellectual property rights.
Unless otherwise required by laws and regulations, we have an independent right to use the competitive data based on lawful processing of the data without your consent.
MD always respects intellectual property rights and opposes any infringement of intellectual property rights. In case of any infringement of your lawful rights and interests during your use, you have the right to inform us to take the necessary measures. If you find any violation of laws and regulations or relevant rules of the Agreement during the access to the platform, you have the right to report to us, and we will take necessary measures (such as deleting, blocking, disconnecting or restricting functions) to deal with it in a timely manner.
All content on MD does not reflect any opinions of MD. All users have carefully read and fully agreed to the terms and conditions when browsing every page of MD.
MD is committed to respecting user privacy and protecting the security of your personal information. MD takes reasonable measures to protect your personal information and privacy. We promise that MD only collects or uses your personal information when necessary for providing MD Services, and such information will not be used for purposes other than providing services.
Security Protection: A range of technologies and procedures are applied with strong security features to establish a sophisticated system and prevent unauthorized access, use, or disclosure of your personal information.
You agree that MD has the right to collect the information of your usage and behavior through cookies and other technologies, and we are free to use the pure desensitized commercial data that is no longer related to your personal information. If you prefer, of course, you can choose to delete cookies, but you will need to change user Settings each time you visit our site. Currently, the usual path to delete cookies is the browser: "Settings - Clear browsing data."